As an entrepreneur, launching your company is like planting a seed. In the beginning, you invest your time, energy, and money as a way of bringing your vision to fruition. However, once things take root, the work of being an entrepreneur truly begins! Being your own boss means facing the challenges that come your way while adjusting to the highs and lows of business ownership. the BLOQ parq (tBp) is here to help you navigate the path towards successful business ownership, and these 10 quotes are filled with inspiration for those moments when you need a little entrepreneurial boost!
1. “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
Don’t limit yourself to a set of rules—break away from feeling restricted and let your vision and plans bloom beyond the ordinary.
2. “You don’t need to have a 100-person company to develop that idea.” – Larry Page, Co-founder of Google
Often the majority of aspiring entrepreneurs never move past the dream phase. You can make your vision a reality, and it starts with one person taking action: You.
3. “I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.” – Steve Jobs, Co-founder and CEO of Apple.
Patience and perseverance serve as the foundation when it comes to seeing things through as a business owner.
4. “Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them, and start again.” – Richard Branson, founder of the Virgin Group
Groundbreakers know that mistakes are part of the process and present opportunities for lessons to be learned.
5. “Don’t get distracted…start by working on what you need at the present moment and then what you need to do tomorrow. Set manageable targets.” – Jas Bagniewski, Co-Founder of Eve Sleep
Keeping things in perspective can be a challenge, especially when you feel overwhelmed. Remembering to live in the present and take small, necessary steps are a win/win for long-term success.
6. “Every worthwhile accomplishment, big or little, has its stages of drudgery and triumph: a beginning, a struggle, and a victory.” – Mahatma Gandhi, Political and Spiritual Leader of India
Success is a journey with different stops along the way. Embracing the many stages can keep you confident and calm when things go askew.
7. “Always treat your employees exactly as you want them to treat your best customers.” – Stephen R Covey, Author
As you grow your business, you grow your team. Understanding the pivotal role they play in supporting your vision means treating them with the same respect you treat your customers.
8. “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” – Bill Gates, Microsoft Founder
Your customers are the lifeblood of your business, so take note of their likes AND dislikes and use it as a source of learning.
9 “Every time you state what you want or believe, you’re the first to hear it. It’s a message to both you and others about what you think is possible.” – Oprah Winfrey, talk show host, media executive, and philanthropist
Believing in yourself is priority number one when beginning any endeavor. Be positive, speak positive, and use this quote to fuel your confidence when you find yourself feeling negative.
10. “Empower yourself and realize the importance of contributing to the world by living your talent. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you.” – Catharina Bruns, Founder of workisnotajob
Understanding the responsibility of what you bring to the world can act as a guiding light when the process of being a business owner feels overwhelming.
All entrepreneurs can use a little lift when things get complicated. These quotes, paired with the right resources and tBp’s commitment to seeing entrepreneurs like yourself thrive, will help you to realize no challenge too big to overcome!